Sunday, February 8, 2009

Okay, so I've always been a bargain hunter and a sucker for deals and my friends often say if there's a good deal to be found, I will be the one to find it. So, I've decided to blog about it (inspired by Kimber) starting with my Albertson's trips (there's been 2 of them) this week. Ha! Here's the details:

Quaker Granola Bar= $2.50 - $1.00 Manuf. coupon- $1.00 Albies doubler coupon= $0.50 (I did this one twice)

Juicy Juice = $2.00 - $1.00 Manuf. coupon - $1.00 Albies doubler coupon= FREE

Lean Gourmet Meals= 5 for $5 - $1.00 Manuf. coupon - Albies doubler coupon= 5 for $3.00

Suave Body Wash= 2 for $3 - $1.00 Manuf. coupon - Albies doubler coupon = 2 for $1.00

Healthy Choice Frozen Meal= $2.00 -$1.oo Manuf coupon - Albies doubler coupon = FREE (I did this one twice)

Coffee mate creamer= 3 for $5 - $1.50 Manuf. coupon- $0.50 Manuf. coupon- $1.00 Albies doubler - $0.50 Albies doubler= 3 for $1.50 plus free coffee with purchase of 3 creamers


My husband shook his head in amazement as we walked out the door. I do love it when Albertson's does doubler coupons in their ads. I sure hope they do it more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment