Sunday, March 15, 2009

This week at Albertsons continued....

Well, I'm not doing any Albertsons shopping this week due to be struck by some sort of nasty virus and being in bed for the past 3 days. I still feel like I have a few days recovery and do not have the energy to figure this one out this week. So, feel free to comment and tell me what you did..........

Next week I will be in Las Vegas so I will probably not be blogging about much in the next 2 weeks! I will be back and going strong though toward the end of March.

Also, I have a catalina that is $5 off of a $40 purchase that expires March 25th that I probably won't be using. So, let me know if any of you want it. I would hate to see it go to waste.

2 comments:

  1. you would have to mail it to me in Poky, but if you insist I wouldn't say no! :-)

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kristine, someone already called dibs on it. :(

    ReplyDelete