Sunday, March 8, 2009

Walgreens Savings This Week

Colgate Toothpaste @ $3.49
-$2.50 (Walgreens Easy Saver)
-$1.00 (Online Coupon)
= FREE

16 oz Coffee Mate Creamers @ $2.49
-Buy one get one
-$1.50 (Online Coupon)--Make sure to print and use twice
= FREE and then some

Garnier Fructis Hair Care @ $2.99
- $2.00 (Walgreen Easy Saver)
- $1.00 (Sunday Paper 03/08/2009)
= FREE

I'm still learning how to do the Walgreens thing so as I figure it all out (they have some sort of register rewards that you can get) I will let you know! In the meantime these are the free things you can get with coupons only! Most of them have links to coupons so you don't even have to clip them from the paper!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I got the toothpaste for free.
    I did not have Fructis coupons in my stuff thing in the paper this week, but I still got them for .99 each which is a fabulous deal.
    Walgreens would not take two coupons for the coffee mate, but i still got them for .49 each and that to is a fabulous deal.
    All in all, I spent $4.60 and saved $21.00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you went! More importantly I'm excited that someone is actually reading my blog. :) I haven't gone down to Walgreens yet. But, congrats on your awesome savings!

    ReplyDelete