Saturday, April 4, 2009

Old Navy Deals

I'm a little late posting this. But, every week you can go to oldnavyweekly.com and click around, play little games, etc and get printable coupons. Some are awesome like $75 off of a $100 purchase. Others are 20-50% off one item. Others are 20% off your entire purchase. There are a limited amount of every coupon so when they are gone they are gone (for that week). Some people say the coupons renew every Thursday but others say Friday. I also ran into some nice ladies today in the check out line that said you can print the coupon, close out of the window, go back in, and print some MORE!!! So, you can do it over and over and over again! I plan to do this to buy some summer clothes and maternity clothes. I will also be buying baby clothes for myself and for Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment