Saturday, September 19, 2009

30 weeks!


Yes, I'm getting large. Luckily, just in the belly! I look like I swallowed a basketball (turned watermelon) and am fortunate that none of the largeness has really moved elsewhere. My current clothing crisis only involves shirts.

This week has been a tough week. I'm feeling extremely tired and my back is really starting to hurt. Several days this week I wasn't sure I was going to be able to put one foot in front of the other. But, then other days, I feel GREAT!!! It's those days that push me through. 30 weeks today.......so, we are thinking 5-8 weeks left! Crazy! Although, the time cannot go fast enough.

I have gotten lots of Braxton Hicks contractions that started at 18 weeks but they are now becoming frequent enough that the doctor wants to bump up monitoring. Recently, we been seeing the doctor every 2 weeks, but I think that is being bumped up to AT LEAST once a week. I am actually thrilled as this will be a constant reassurance that I'm not in pre-term labor or if I am this will allow them to catch it early enough to stop it. Sometimes all those "fake" contractions start to really get me concerned. But, even with all the "fake" contractions, I still have not been put on any activity restrictions. No bed rest for me! PRAISE GOD! I would go stir crazy! It's great that my job doesn't require me to be on my feet all day. However, pray I don't get seasonal or swine flu (or even a cold) from all the sick kiddos coming into my office!

This is what babygaga has to say about 30 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment