Friday, September 25, 2009

31 Weeks


Well, here we are again--one week further and another half an inch bigger (43 1/2 now). Each week gets a bit harder. Although, it doesn't look like I've grown much, I sure feel like it. I'm so exhausted by the end of the day. Yesterday I started having problems with my left hip and couldn't even hardly put any weight on it. I went to the chiropractor last night and everything is much better today. I did start to come down with a cold last night---sore throat and the sniffles. I figured it would happen sooner or later after starting work back up and being around all the sick kids.

Tomorrow I meet with a photographer, Tiffany Packard, to do my maternity photos. I am so excited!!

Next week we get Thursday and Friday off. I am looking forward to only having a 3 day work week!! It will be a much needed 4 day weekend to rest, clean house, and rest some more.

Here's what babygaga has to say about 31 weeks. Apparently, the girls are now gaining 1/2 a pound a week. No wonder it's getting harder and harder to walk. 1 pound a week added to my watermelon belly.........crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey the belly looks great. And no doubt your are feeling uncomfortable! I hope you are feeling better, and maybe skip the cleaning and concentrate on the resting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sign, how thoughtful! DK

    ReplyDelete