Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Doctor's Appointment Update

I had a doctor's appointment this past Monday. Doctor did say we are now doing weekly appointments. Everything checked out perfect at the appointment. Dr. Schroeder is confident that we will carry to twin term (37 weeks) and have 7 lb twins--this would be AMAZING! Both are still breech and when I asked her if she thought they would turn, she said no. She's certain that they are too packed in there. We are still hoping for a miracle but as of right now, we wait for labor to start and then do a c-section.

She also informed me that she will be out of town November 6-14th. I asked her if she'd be willing to do a scheduled c-section on November 5th if I haven't gone into labor by that time and she agreed. That will put us just 2 days shy of 37 weeks.

So far no activity restrictions. I'm still allowed to work out a bit and go to work. YIPPEE! She even gave me the ok for traveling (no flying, just short road trips). She said we'd take it week by week.

No comments:

Post a Comment