Sunday, October 11, 2009

33 Weeks!


Here is my 33 week pic---45 inches. Doesn't look like I've grown much but I have. It seems to growing on the sides so I'm looking less like a basketball. I've gained an inch around in a week.

I don't really have any other updates except that I am truly ready to be done! I have developed a rash all over my belly. Not sure if it's a reaction from the amoxicillin (sinus infection) or if it's a pregnancy rash referred to as PUPPS which only affects 1% of pregnant woman but is common in multiples. I feel like I could just scratch and scratch and scratch!!!!

Babygaga's words of wisdom at 33 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic. And your pictures are gorgeous. I can't wait until your babies are born - and wow, its coming up so soon. When will you finish work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to work until I go into labor. Crazy, I know but maternity benefits are crap here.

    ReplyDelete