Saturday, October 17, 2009

34 Weeks!


45 1/2 inches. It's just crazy how it can keep stretching and stretching and stretching. My ribs have really started to hurt in the past week and breathing is definitely a chore. I've gotten PUPPPS which is a rash that effects 1% of pregnant women and is fairly common in women carrying multiples. It's all over my belly and itches like a son of B***ch! There's nothing we can do to make it go away, except deliver these girls. So, it's just symptom control--Benadryl and hydrocortizone cream.

My mom came up on Wednesday night and has been cooking meals every night and cooking meals to freeze. It's been amazing to have her around and has really relieved a ton of stress. She's been loading and unloading the dishwasher. She started laundry. She's been making my bed. It's been great!!!!

Here's what babygaga has to say at 34 weeks. This link actually talks a bit about PUPPPS.

The countdown continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment