Thursday, October 1, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Had my weekly checkup today. Doctor says everything looks great and thinks we will go to at least 36 weeks! She said we will "bail" between 36 and 38 weeks. WAHOO! As ready as I am to be done, the longer they cook the better. No NICU would be a beautiful thing. It would be so nice to leave the hospital with our baby girls in our arms. Doctor gave the ok to keep working out and keep working (although the working out has pretty much stopped).

Girls are both still breech. I am slowly coming to terms with this whole C-Section idea. I'm seeing lots of pros in it. Do you suppose they'll do a tummy tuck at the same time? Ha! I suppose not.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I know you are not all there about the c-section. But as a photographer, I got some great shots of my nephew being born c-section. If you can, get someone in there to do shots. At least they wont be crotch shots :)
    Love ya !!!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who told me that their doctor actually did the c-section, tube tying and tummy tuck all at the same time. I'm pretty sure this is a real memory and a real thing that happened, but I can't remember who told me it to verify it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would actually be amazing!! Problem is, with twins the uterus is still looking about 5 months pregnant even when you leave the hospital. So, I don't think they will do it.

    ReplyDelete