Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Weekly Appointment + Growth Scan

Well, Olivia is weighing in at 5.5 pounds which is the 96th percentile and Addison is weighing in at 6 lbs which is the 99th percentile. It is official--I'm growing FATTIES!! Doctor is very pleased. Things are getting rough...I know I've said that before and then it gets tougher. I have extreme rib pain from the uterus pushing up against my ribs and I'm not sleeping AT ALL (6 hours in the last 2 nights= not good). Doctor gave me some Ambien and made me promise to take it. She said we have to go at least another 2 weeks but has promised to C-section (breech) these babies before November 5th. Cervix is still unchanged so no signs of labor anytime soon.

My mom is coming up tonight which will be a huge help just to have her here for support but also to do some grocery shopping and make some dinners. I'm still working so when I get home I'm toast!

The countdown truly begins......

No comments:

Post a Comment