Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekly Appointment

My weekly appointment was last Thursday. It's just taking me a couple days to get around to updating. Everything still looks perfect with no signs of labor happening soon. My doctor is going to schedule the C-section for the 2nd week in November which would make the girls 37+ weeks. My doctor will be out of town so I have to schedule with another doctor in her office. I will discuss and finalize at my appointment on Tuesday.

I am making my last day of work October 30th. Working full-time is just getting to be too much! It'll be nice to be at home and watch movies and read books and just relax before Addison and Olivia make their grand appearance.

The anticipation of seeing their little faces is KILLING ME!!!

Will post weekly pic and measurement later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment