Thursday, October 29, 2009

Weekly Appointment

I had an appointment this past Tuesday--I'm a bit late posting. Anyway, still no cervical changes. We scheduled the C-section (they are both still breech) for the morning of November 9th. The countdown truly begins. I've never heard of anyone having to schedule a twin delivery. Usually they come early but apparently my girls want to camp out. The doctor estimates that we will be having 7 lb babies.

I have a grown scan next Thursday to get another weight estimate. I'm very curious!

Unfortunately, my doctor will be out of town. She had the amazing opportunity to go on a mission trip to India. My C-section will be with a different doctor. It was hard to pick a different doctor but after visiting with my OB we made a decision. It's a man that apparently has no bedside manner but is a fabulous surgeon. I would rather have skill than warm and fuzzy.

I have also decided to officially make this week my last week of work. I'm exhausted and want a week to rest and relax before the big day. Still can't believe I worked up to 36 weeks with twins!!! I'm ready for a break.

Belly pic coming on Saturday....

No comments:

Post a Comment