Saturday, November 14, 2009

Home at Last

We are home. I will write more later but I am dead tired. I am eager to take a shower and take a little nap. We are having some friend's over (with dinner in hand). After being in the hospital for 9 days and visitation being so limited (due to swine flu) I am starving for some social interaction with friends.

It feels so good to be at home. The girls are sleeping soundly. We survived our first home breastfeeding.

Pray for them to stay on their NICU schedule. I'm a bit nervous about these first few days.

I will post pictures of them in their car seats sometime tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! im so happy for you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are finally home with your beautiful girls!
    Mendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your cozy home and your first few weeks of bonding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they hooked up to anything? Apnea monitors? Bili-lights? If not - great! Hope your first night home went okay. I'm sure you will be in survival mode for the next few weeks but be sure and get some girl time in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you will be an absoultely FABULOUS momma!
    -Codi

    ReplyDelete