Monday, November 30, 2009

Mother of Twins Prayer

There's two to wash,
There's two to dry.
There's two to argue,
There's two to cry.
One's in the mud, having a ball.
The other holds a crayon, another marked wall.
Some days seem endless.
My patience grows thin.
Why did God choose me to be a mother of twins?
The answer comes clear at the end of the day.
As I tuck them in bed and to myself say:
There's two to kiss,
There's two to hug.
And best of all,
Thank you, God, for two to love.

I am not sure who wrote this. But, I found it on another twin mom's blog and like it.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely poem, and your pictures are just beautiful too.

    How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am well. Just trying to figure things out. :) Just when I think I have a routine and have things figured out, the girls throw a curve ball. For instance, Olivia has been extra fussy for the past 24 hours and I don't have a clue why! Overall, we are all doing really well though.

    How are you, Joni?

    ReplyDelete