Friday, January 1, 2010

2 months!

The girsl were 2 months old yesterday. Crazy how fast time goes. Olivia is darn near rolling over--I think she'll do it in the next week or 2. Addison is holding her head up like a champ. She is loving looking around and seeing everything around her. The girls are starting their "twin talk". They definitely make noises back and forth to each other and often try to mimic the same sound that the other one makes. It is adorable!

Our 2 month well baby check is next Wednesday. I'm excited to see how much the girls weigh. They will also be getting their first set of immunizations. However, I'm not sure I want to do all of the immunizations all at once. I'm convinced it's a lot for their little bodies to handle and have been doing (and will continue doing) research and creating an alternate immunization schedule. It will take them longer to get fully immunized but I feel more comfortable doing it this way.

2 comments:

  1. My grandgirls are so special (as well as their mommy and daddy). I will need to see all of you very soon-I miss you. It was so very nice having your family here for Christmas. God is Good! I enjoyed 'spoiling' Olivia and Addison-what cuddlers they are!!! I love you. Mom aka grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the pictures coming too. I can't believe they are 2 months old already. Wow.

    ReplyDelete