Friday, February 5, 2010

3 MONTHS OLD!

Can you believe it!?!? My baby girls are 3 months old today. They are growing so fast. Olivia has found her voice and loves to giggle, coo, squeal, and grin. Addison will smile and smile and smile some more but rarely makes any noises. Both are so close to holding their heads up with perfection. Most of the time they do excellent but at times get "floppy". Girls have outgrown most of their 0-3 month clothes and are well into 3-6 month clothes. The 3-6 monthers are not going to last long because the girls are sooo tall, especially Olivia. There's no room for length growth in the 3-6 month outfits.

Girls are sleeping consistently from 9:30 until 5:30 (insert Hallelujia here). But, as I'm typing this, it's 6:45 and both girls are still sleeping!!! (insert 2 Halleluias here)

Addison has a cold: sniffles, crusty nose, runny nose. She's been a bit cranky lately but still not bad. My daycare lady always comments that my babies are the most even tempered babies she's ever seen. She said even Addison with a cold is like her babies were every day. I don't know if they are so even tempered because of temperment or because they know what to expect in their day. I think it's probably a bit of both. I attribute most of it to this babywise method of scheduling that we have done. It has literally saved my life and my job as a mom of twins "easy". They rarely cry and spend most of their time just smiling.

Well, I better finish getting ready for work. Today is the completion of week 1 and we all survived!

1 comment:

  1. Praise good parenting skills!! Zac and you are amazing and I am so very proud of both of you. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete