Can you believe it? 8 months already!!! Here's what's happened this past month:
- Addison gets on all 4s. She wants to crawl soooo bad!!!
- We make gaga, mama, and baba sounds.
- Both love their veggies but like yogurt best.
- They both sit up independently.
- We booted the 3rd nap and are now down to 2 naps.
- Bedtime moved up 1 hour (8 pm) leaving more Zac and Dana time.
- Went swimming for the first time.
- We are easily fitting into 12 month clothes and even some 18 month clothes.
- We outgrew infant carseats and had to move to big girl seats.
- Hand, foot, mouth disease struck our house leaving Olivia with an ear infection and her first time on antibiotics. Addy tolerated it fine.
- Olivia has 1 official new tooth with 3 more trying to push through (all on top)
- We have stopped wearing bibs. The drooling seems to be under control now.
- We are still breastfeeding.
- We are still wearing cloth diapers.
- We reach for and grab toys that we want even if it's in sister's hand.
- Addy will scoot across the floor to get what she wants.
- We love to stand up with assistance.
Enjoy the pictures: