Sunday, August 29, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Friday, August 6, 2010
Weight= 19.87 lbs 70th percentile
Height= 29.25 inches 95th percentile
Head= 17.63 inches 74th percentile
Weight= 23 lbs 97th percentile
Height= 30.25 inches 99.5th percentile
Head= 17.88 inches 87th percentile
There you have it. I have giant children!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Here's what we can do:
- Both girls will take steps when you try to "walk" with them. Olivia is best at this.
- Addy is crawling circles around sister! She's ALL over the place.
- Olivia has no interest in crawling yet although she's roll from Point A to Point B.
- Addy will sit up from laying down. It's so cute to go in her room in the morning and see her sitting up in her crib.
- Girls are snug in 12 month clothes. 18 month clothes are our best fit.
- Girls are eating us out of house and home. They now do solids for lunch (plus breastmilk) and dinner. The only vegetable they don't like is avocado.
- Fruits we've tried and love: banana, peaches, pears, apples, blueberries, and strawberries. Mango didn't settle well with Addy. She threw up most of the day.
- Vegetables we've tried and love: green beans, peas, corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, and butternut squash.
- Addy has no new teeth--still just 2 total.
- Olivia has 7 total teeth. All 4 up top finally pushed through and a surprise 1 poked through on the bottom a week or so ago.
- Still breastfeeding.
- Still cloth diapering.
We are going to Spokane next week for a few days. One of those days I fly out for a wedding in Seattle. It's going to a wild adventure. Zac will have to put the girls to bed with a bottle. They've never gone to bed without the boob! Pray for Zac and his sanity. The girls haven't had bottles all summer and getting them to take the bottle has been quite the challenge. Stubborn babies!
I start work again on August 24th but only part time! We had to find new day care for this school year. We found a gal named Kim and I think she's going to be great. I've been dropping the girls off there a couple days a week for a couple hours and so far so good!!
Pediatrician appointment is on Friday. I will post weights and heights then.