Thursday, September 9, 2010
- Addy is ALL OVER THE PLACE. Rolling, sitting, pulling to standing, crawing, etc. Everything just short of walking. We need to buy some baby gates because she's figured out how to go up the stairs.
- Olivia has finally in the past week decided that she wants to army crawl. She is proficient at it but has not figured out the whole crawling bit. She LOVES to stand up with me or with the help of furniture and will walk along side. Most of her fussiness stems from her lack of mobility.
- Addy got 2 new teeth this past month to total 4. 2 more are trying to come in right now. I wish they'd just poke through already!! She wakes in the middle of the night just screaming!!
- Olivia loves to wave and oftentimes can be heard saying hi and seen waving to her toys.
- Addy is an EATER! The girl can eat and eat and eat and eat. For instance, for snack yesterday she ate 5 oz of breastmilk, 10 oz of yogurt and a couple oz of strawberries.
- Olivia is my picky eater. She has gotten rather selective about what she wants to eat. She seems to be getting a bit better in the past few days though.
- Both girls can pick up their own food with their fingers and LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches.
- They are both proficient at the sippy cup and LOVE their water.
I started work the end of August. I am only part time this year. I work half days Monday through Thursday and all day on Friday. Zac works from home on Fridays and is able to be with the girls. The new daycare is seriously awesome! She is amazing and the girls love going there and I am comfortable dropping them off. It's such a good feeling to know that they are in superb hands when I go to work. The girls came home with their first artwork for us last week. It's hanging on my fridge. I plan to take some pictures of it and post it here. : ) Part time has made me a much better mother. It's such a perfect balance.
I will get some pictures up shortly of the little stink bugs. They are so much fun. We have truly been blessed. I oftentimes am not sure how I got so lucky!