Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Break!

Play date at Planet Kid with coworker's daughter. Suzie is 1 day older than the girls.

I found a FABULOUS deal on a hotel in McCall. We went up for 1 night and it was a great mini vacation!

Olivia sleeping on our way to McCall. Naptime was short---30 minutes. Turns out mountain curves are bad for toddler naps in the car! Look at that sleepy pouty lip....

It amazes me they can sleep in this position. Her ouchy neck!!
I unpack some things and come back to this. Addy loving the toilet paper. I nearly packed the toilet paper in my suitcase home because I was embarrassed to leave it for the housekeeper. Not pictured here: Olivia pulling the Kleenexes 1 by 1 out of the Kleenex dispenser.

Walking to dinner. Zac tried to give Olivia a piggy back ride but she was NOT A FAN. Addy, however, LOVED IT!!

Cloth swimming diapers. For me, these double as bathing suites at least until we're swimming outside and need the suits for sun safety.

Look at this chubby baby!!

Jacuzzi fun!

Swimming is exhausting. So, when we were done we ate some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies that came with our hotel stay.

Sleeping on the way home. This time they actually napped! They were so tuckered out the curves didn't bother them.


No comments:

Post a Comment